What's new

couple of old plates solved

tinpan

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
4,681
Reaction score
1,593
Golden Thread
1
Location
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi heres a couple of near whole plates found yestday.any ideas

tinpan
 

Attachments

  • S7301085.webp
    S7301085.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 271
  • S7301086.webp
    S7301086.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 273
  • S7301089.webp
    S7301089.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 258
  • S7301088.webp
    S7301088.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 270
Re: couple of old plates

BTW looks like Madras is a pattern of china
 
Upvote 0
Re: couple of old plates

Gorgeous plates. Amazing to dig ones like that. They look 19th Century for sure. I was going to guess 1860-1890, but I don't have any books in front of me.

Congrats!

HH,
R.I.
 
Upvote 0
Re: couple of old plates

Awesome!!Seldom do you find whole plates....at least I dont!!!
 
Upvote 0
Re: couple of old plates

The alphabet plate is a Banner find. :o
 
Upvote 0
Re: couple of old plates

Wow the alphabet plate is something. I was thinking mid-1800's on that one too.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom