What's new

Couple of shots from INSIDE the furniture store . . .

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
5,588
Reaction score
6,409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just a reminder: Furniture that is not on the showroom floor is often kept in a warehouse ... along with the creepy crawling things that like to live in buildings that are often unoccupied.

Sometimes they are brought to the floor in boxes or in unsealed bags, and certain little hitchikers come along for the ride.

Two images of the same scene, two different types of flash.

DSCN1891.webp

DSCN1890.webp
 
Nice closeup photo! :occasion14:
 
" I don't like spiders and snakes and that ain't what it takes to love me." Y'all remember that song? I didn't think so.:laughing7:
 
" I don't like spiders and snakes and that ain't what it takes to love me." Y'all remember that song? I didn't think so.:laughing7:

Ah, Jim Stafford! I don't like them either. When I worked in the back office, saw a big 'un crawling across the ceiling, but since he was headed the other way, I just went about my business of troubleshooting a computer. When he fell from the ceiling and I HEARD him hit, I was done for the day!
 
I hate it when you walk down a dark stairway and feel a spider web wrap around your face. The first thing you think of, is there's got to be a spider now on my head.
 
Ah, Jim Stafford! I don't like them either. When I worked in the back office, saw a big 'un crawling across the ceiling, but since he was headed the other way, I just went about my business of troubleshooting a computer. When he fell from the ceiling and I HEARD him hit, I was done for the day!

Yep, Jim Stafford. He wrote some jems.
 
I thought I might go a little longer without getting the heebie jeebies. I guess I thought wrong.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom