What's new

Couple pics from 20180704

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
5,588
Reaction score
6,409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A couple pics from this evening after it cooled down a bit. Was too hot and humid for the skeeters until about 6:00

DSCN1924.webp

DSCN1930.webp

DSCN1934.webp
 
Looks beautiful.
 
Thank you.

Didn't "The "Living God" make some beautiful things? That is how King David, Daniel, the apostle Paul, the apostle John, the apostle Peter, Jeremiah, King Hezekiah of Jerusalem, and even King Darius the Mede (when he went to check on Daniel after he had spent the night with the lions) described him.
 
Last edited:
Many names, all of them perfect and true. :notworthy:
 
I stand corrected. :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice lighting that time of day too,this is the size I pick and eat.

DSCN1930.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:
 
The Bride and I love those Day lilies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom