What's new

Crack Kills! LOL

wv hilljack

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2013
Messages
704
Reaction score
602
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's first hunt was disappointing, not even a penny plus I covered allot of ground. The only I found was 3 Crack Kills tokens that was about it for high tones. Had about 2 hours left so I hit this old park in town that I've always avoided because it gets beat to death. It was a site of a Civil War camp and everybody has hit it for years. Found a part of a silver ring, 2 nickels and a piece of lead. HH!

20150712_183722.webp
 
Upvote 20
crack does kill, lol
not bad, not bad
at least you got out
 
Maybe they should have handed out those tokens In the Civil War camps. The high number of soldiers coming down with something during visits to "houses" was very high
 
cjon was correct when he said "at least you got out". Congrats on enjoying the hobby today. :thumbsup: It was grey when I got up, then drizzled when I left to hunt so I hit the uptown park, the middle school, and then went to a permission. The rain began to pour so I called it a day. $2.77 in clad.
 
LOL, I thought some young smart aleck had told you that. Had it happen.
 
Tokens are nice surprises! You got some silver! Congrats!
My trash was more interesting than the clad!

I was watching the history channel today, it seems Fort Knox was a depository for heroin during world war with the Nazi's.
 
I really thought this was going to be a post up on somebody commenting on the crack while you was bending over digging up a find.:laughing7:
 
Those tokens are pretty cool!!
 
i sent you a message
 
That's why they make extra long t shirts for. Have you ever seen a guy with saggy pants this is what they look like underneath. LOL

jLkHEk3[1].webp
 
Well they can't all be winner hunts. On those days I remind myself of the fresh air I breathed and those brief periods of excitement when I dug in. Sounds like it's time to bang on some doors!

Steve
 
That's why they make extra long t shirts for. Have you ever seen a guy with saggy pants this is what they look like underneath. LOL

View attachment 1187175

now that's funny ... no matter who you is !!! ppl wanna go around showing their draws , I say just leave the pants at home .....you wanna show um ... then show um ... got a couple of normal "crackers" at work ... always ask um if they worked in the plumbing field before ...:laughing7:

yes sir .. nice finds ... those are cool tokens
 
Last edited:
THE LEAD HAD A IMPACT ON THE OTHERS. NEAT.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom