Crashed my car into bottomless pot hole on return trip from a hot hot really hot no gold or silver hunt.

ringhunter100

Greenie
Sep 5, 2015
near Waco,Texas
Detector(s) used
old to newest: Whites DFX(300) Garrett at/pro/NEL Hunter coil/sniper coil now on my third AT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
πŸ˜•πŸš— hay folks I have had my worst hunting day ever after three to four hour hunt in Temple Texas where I located a nice James Avery 925 ring I went back 1 week later to finish the area and I just melted in the heat took it for as long as I did anyways I found nothing and after giving up due to the heat on the drive back I hit a small but really DEEP pot hole and it nearly ripped my transfer case out but it shattered into parts damaging it pretty bad hell more than I could ever fix on my own so luck has it the insurance is fixing it at a $500.00 deductible hay I am still rocking this year on gold and silver, gold I am holding at 10 gold rings and 2 gold bracelets silver is like 7 or 8 silver rings 1 silver necklace 2 silver pendants and those green coin machines that convert change into paper well i found 9 silver dimes mixed in with a bunch of foreign coins cool huh!?!

Attachments

• IMG_20190426_143121203 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20190426_143121203 - Copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
Upvote 18

Evan in CA

Dec 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S
πŸ˜•πŸš— hay folks I have had my worst hunting day ever after three to four hour hunt in Temple Texas where I located a nice James Avery 925 ring I went back 1 week later to finish the area and I just melted in the heat took it for as long as I did anyways I found nothing and after giving up due to the heat on the drive back I hit a small but really DEEP pot hole and it nearly ripped my transfer case out but it shattered into parts damaging it pretty bad hell more than I could ever fix on my own so luck has it the insurance is fixing it at a $500.00 deductible hay I am still rocking this year on gold and silver, gold I am holding at 10 gold rings and 2 gold bracelets silver is like 7 or 8 silver rings 1 silver necklace 2 silver pendants and those green coin machines that convert change into paper well i found 9 silver dimes mixed in with a bunch of foreign coins cool huh!?!
Sweet pile of treasure you got there. What kind of sites do you hunt? Beach parks

pjad57

Apr 17, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you get an A+ for effort, dedication, and attitude.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad day for a road trip! But you got it fixed for a good price. Cool picture of all the great finds. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
ringhunter100

ringhunter100

Greenie
Sep 5, 2015
near Waco,Texas
Detector(s) used
old to newest: Whites DFX(300) Garrett at/pro/NEL Hunter coil/sniper coil now on my third AT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet pile of treasure you got there. What kind of sites do you hunt? Beach parks
I hunt both the easy`s or tot lots, all schools and parks that I can. unfortunately I am not really a smooth talker, you know to ask for permission to hunt on privately owned property, so that about it on occasions I will help out a ring finders member when he cannot do it and I am currently using a Nokia Macro Simplex+ thinking of upgrading to an ultra or even a legend not sure yet I do like the simplex its a gold finding monster like the pro it is almost the same setting, sounds and numbers, almost and so its really a easy transition from the Garret ATPro to the simplex many ++ in options over the pro too.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about the pothole mishap....but congratulations on the 9 silver dimes retrieved from a coinstar....very cool...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread