What's new

Crazy day

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Did a full box today. Total skunk. Drove to another town to dump them and wound
up picking up another $350 in corporate shotgun rolls. Another total skunk. Phew!!!,
my car even stunk. Drove back to my home branch to dump them and my teller says,
"Hi, I have two for you!" and hands me two nice 40%ers. Go figure.
rileyboy
 
Upvote 0
Rileyboy,
Tellers can make or break a day. Glad to hear you have good ones looking out for you! :thumbsup:
Steve
 
kinda how my day went too, but it happens. I drove a bit more than I wanted, but had a small score in the end. At least you got some out of your trip though
 
I have tried the boxes with moderate success. A few homers and many skunks. My road trips on the other hand have produced 300% more. I almost think my time would be better spent buttering up tellers. If I hit a good score I take them a gift card to chillis and my number. I hope this is good enough for me to get the call when the next load comes in from someones mason jar.

Any Thoughts?
 
Better then nothing rileyboy, great teller :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Yup thats a good teller :icon_thumright: Glad you didn't get completely skunked for the day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom