What's new

Crazy silver live dig and 200 year old military

BuckleBoy

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
18,159
Reaction score
9,723
Golden Thread
4
Location
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

Got out with my buddy and we hit a colonial era site. When I get a 59/60 reading on the F75 I know it’s going to likely be Spanish silver, a seated half dime, or a pack rivet. In this site, likely silver. So I took a chance and live dug it. Paid off! My buddy also got a 200 year old military button which we think is likely British rev war era. Enjoy the video.



IMG_7880.webp


Best Wishes,

Buck
 
Upvote 40
Hello all,

Got out with my buddy and we hit a colonial era site. When I get a 59/60 reading on the F75 I know it’s going to likely be Spanish silver, a seated half dime, or a pack rivet. In this site, likely silver. So I took a chance and live dug it. Paid off! My buddy also got a 200 year old military button which we think is likely British rev war era. Enjoy the video.



View attachment 2117420

Best Wishes,

Buck

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
 
That 1/2 real is a beauty. Spanish silver is rare for me. Congrats on all the nice finds.
 
That 1/2 real is a beauty. Spanish silver is rare for me. Congrats on all the nice finds.
When I lived in Kentucky it was rare for me to dig. Only in the oldest of sites and not common in those!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom