What's new

Crazy.. sorting facility going back in time.. first 2001-Ds, now 1999-Ds

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
2,260
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Crazy.. sorting facility going back in time.. first 2001-D's, now 1999-D's

It's odd. I had a ton of 2001-D halves for a while in boxes. Now I get a box that looks like it's all 1999-D's. Going back in time.. I didn't know they still had those sitting around.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Crazy.. sorting facility going back in time.. first 2001-D's, now 1999-D's

Just hang in there bud, not necessarily a bad thing...in time you will reach the 1960's batches!!! :laughing7:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: Crazy.. sorting facility going back in time.. first 2001-D's, now 1999-D's

When you get back to the 1960's, order LOTS of boxes. :tongue3:
 
Re: Crazy.. sorting facility going back in time.. first 2001-D's, now 1999-D's

I had about 20 solid rolls of 2001s in this last box Amazingly I unloaded 10 rolls to a guy on craigslist for $140 which makes a skunk box not so bad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom