Cream of the Crop Gold / Silver Finds

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long time since I got around to posting new finds. Put some items up in What Is It today and while I was photographing I snapped some of these beauties:

The standout pieces value-wise:

1. 1.5 Carat 14K White Gold Diamond Ring -- this was passed by because of the funny arthritic clip on the bottom - makes it look like a cheap adjustable. Also, the shank of the ring was removed to install the clip so it was entirely unmarked. A real fun "Gotcha" find. Estate Sale.

2. Imperial Jade and 22K Gold Stud Earrings. The Jade in these earrings absolutely glows. They are going up for auction next month. Hoping for $3K. Thrift.

3. 18K Gold & Black Opal Studs. Best Black Opal I have ever seen. Not a doublet fortunately, but quite thin. They are going out to GIA. Thrift.

4. Antique 9 Carat Gold Ring Found Metal Detecting in good old NJ. Waiting on an age assessment in What Is It forum.

5. Gorgeous many carat white opal, diamond and 14K Gold Necklace. Opal is a honker -- 15+ Carats. Bought this one out of a junk bin at the COllingswood NJ fleamarket.

Other treasures. The silver things are all up in the What Is It Forum. The gold necklace with all the multicolored pendants was found by my brothers girls friend on a hiking trail. A real eyeball find. 14K Gold - but the stones are bogus, I think.

Happy Hunting to all. Will try to post more often. Rudyard.

Attachments

• Jewelry1.jpg
    Jewelry1.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Jewelry6.jpg
    Jewelry6.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Jewelry1A.jpg
    Jewelry1A.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Jewelry3.jpg
    Jewelry3.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 165
  • JewelryMD_Find.jpg
    JewelryMD_Find.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 150

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds. I am an opal fanatic they are my absolute favorite. I would love to find these things in a thrift store.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread