What's new

creating jobs

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you may, or may not know, I am here with solutions to the economic crisis. So please feel free to add your 1/2 cent.. (It would have been $0.02 but today many don't have 2 pennies to rub together. :tongue3:

No politics, just ideas :hello2:

OK America, off your kista's and get to thinking.

My plan - Step one - renaming every street in the good old USA
New job potential - 1,000,000 plus :headbang:

1- Create a focus group of about 15,000 per state, further broken down by major cities
note: See, I've already created well over 1/2 million jobs :headbang:

2- Groups will create new names, or putting twists to already existing names.

3- Manufacture new signs - this will create about 100,000 jobs nationwide

4- distribute signs... That's right keep America rolling with trucks delivering signs.

5- Replacing old signs with the new - at least another 100,000 jobs

Management- 1 supervisor and one manager for every 10 people.
 
Um, and you're paying all these sign people, with what? :laughing7:
 
bigscoop, bigscoop, bigscoop when will you ever understand me :dontknow:

I never mentioned anyone was going to get paid.. I'm just creating jobs :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
bigscoop, bigscoop, bigscoop when will you ever understand me :dontknow:

I never mentioned anyone was going to get paid.. I'm just creating jobs :tongue3:

:notworthy: :laughing9:
 
Well that's how they are doing it now !

The only thing that is going to create jobs is sales ! Frank
 
Prisons!...Change them from making registration plates to road name plates! Even cheaper than using illegals. :thumbsup:
 
You missed it Dano!,, There is no money to pay them, it is just jobs created. Prisoners cost us money, Take away their cable tv so we can afford better free labor.
If we paid illegals with Zero they would go home.. Oh wait, that might help too!!
 
I got it :sign13: lets sell stuff to other countries and use their money to pay for the signs :icon_sunny:
Never mind, I'm pretty sure all our signs are made in China..... same factory that makes all our American flags >:(
 
Save the prisons for real criminals, stop wasting billions of dollars a year on a "drug war" that doesn't work. Stop wasting hundreds of millions of dollars a year making criminals out of people for pot......

Take cable TV away from the criminals, have them make little rocks out of big rocks, take all the money saved and put it towards jobs.......
 
GoodyGuy, you're on the right track :thumbsup: We need to once again be a manufacturing country and sell product abroad. Want to hear something funny... Americas largest exported products are all scrap :laughing7: We sell and export 100's of 1000's of tons of paper, plastic, and metal for foreign countries only to have it shipped back as a finished product.

I really have the true answer, but I must be President, or higher to divulge this information... I know, your thinking what office is higher than the President of the USA, well it's the Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler.... :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
GoodyGuy, you're on the right track :thumbsup: We need to once again be a manufacturing country and sell product abroad. Want to hear something funny... Americas largest exported products are all scrap :laughing7: We sell and export 100's of 1000's of tons of paper, plastic, and metal for foreign countries only to have it shipped back as a finished product.

I really have the true answer, but I must be President, or higher to divulge this information... I know, your thinking what office is higher than the President of the USA, well it's the Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler.... :tongue3:

I thought it was the Grand PooPah..... :icon_scratch:
 
Spart, now you know that if the job sounds like the Castro or Hugo Chavez titles Obama has declared dibbs, so make it sound different!
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
spartacus53 said:
GoodyGuy, you're on the right track :thumbsup: We need to once again be a manufacturing country and sell product abroad. Want to hear something funny... Americas largest exported products are all scrap :laughing7: We sell and export 100's of 1000's of tons of paper, plastic, and metal for foreign countries only to have it shipped back as a finished product.

I really have the true answer, but I must be President, or higher to divulge this information... I know, your thinking what office is higher than the President of the USA, well it's the Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler.... :tongue3:

I thought it was the Grand PooPah..... :icon_scratch:

Nope its "Puppet Master" ;D
 
I think small business startups need to be boosted, maybe create a program that allows a 24 or 36 month window without all the Federal and State red tape and required fees, etc. I know a lot of people who would like to try a lot of different things but the state and federal processes and fees are just to expensive to justify for what ultimately is going to be an, "exploratory venture".
 
American (and all western world) workers need to compete, which means being satisfied to earn $10 a week! No unions, no pension plan, no medical plan, no perks. Think we can do it? :dontknow:
 
Dano Sverige said:
American (and all western world) workers need to compete, which means being satisfied to earn $10 a week! No unions, no pension plan, no medical plan, no perks. Think we can do it? :dontknow:


NO, I will keep my wages, my pension, and my medical plan........

"They can keep the "change", I will keep my money, guns and freedoms too. :headbang:
 
Dano Sverige said:
American (and all western world) workers need to compete, which means being satisfied to earn $10 a week! No unions, no pension plan, no medical plan, no perks. Think we can do it? :dontknow:

This is a shining example of a widely held political viewpoint that NATO believes. And it is the biggest argument against a one world government.

Note the systematic destruction of our Republic, and a lowering tide will beach all boats attitude going on here? Seems like that belief is in our administration!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom