What's new

CRH Joke

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are two type of banks that we visit when we bo on road trips...The halve and the halve nots.

I'm sorry, it just had to be done!
 
Upvote 0
Piercesdad said:
There are two type of banks that we visit when we bo on road trips...The halve and the halve nots.

I'm sorry, it just had to be done!
That's dime funny...! ;D

:D :D
 
if you will give me a penny for my thoughts, and I want to give you my two cents worth, where is that other penny going to?????
 
buffhunter said:
if you will give me a penny for my thoughts, and I want to give you my two cents worth, where is that other penny going to?????


:icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom