What's new

CRH now #4 most popular forum on TNet!

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the board first appeared in '05 we struggled to get to the #6 spot and now we're #4 for the first time. :hello2: Well done everyone! But let's keep it to ourselves... ;D
 
Upvote 0
Not too shabby my friend...

Next up is the top 3.

Should be our new years resolution... ;)

~Dave
 
Publicity is both great and crippling. But for this forum, I would know nothing of this hobby, thus leaving more for the rest of you all. Publicity is freeing and enslaving, but, to each their own :)
 
Narth, I know what you mean bud. Glad to have this forum but sometimes that it could only be accessed by the chosen few. But I guess the good news is that silver trickles into the system all the time. There is always some floating out there.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom