What's new

CRH saved by halves again

santafeboy

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
596
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
Well I had today off so I thought Id do some dimes and halves I did a total of 3 $500 boxes of dimes total dime finds -2 1964 Roosevelts. The second box really sucked all 2010s. In every buy and dump bank I always ask for any halves they have for sale. I struck out on those only getting junk clad until the last bank of the day The teller says she has $18.00 in halves, as shes stacking them up Im seeing silver and more silver heres what I got - 5 1964s, 4 1965s, 4 1966s, 2 1967s and 1 1969 $18 spent and a total of $105 in silver makes the whole day worthwhile
 
Upvote 0
When that happens to me--that is, when I see silver hit a teller's counter--which is rare--I wonder if I really will get out of the bank with the coins in hand! Congrats on that early Christmas present!

apush :read2:
 
Amazing Christmas present you got their friend!!! Your adrenaline must have been pumping pretty good!!! :hello2:

Merry Christmas,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom