coinmojo
Bronze Member
Sorry no pictures today. I had already booked and shipped most of it out by Friday
2 $50 Bags of Penny's
25 Wheaties 1 older than 1940 a 1936P
2 1k bags of dimes. & $400 in hand rolls
Bag 1 (46) total silver Rosie's 40 of which were 1964 seemed in pretty good shape.
Bag 2 (6) total silver Rosie's
Hand Rolls (4) total silver Rosie's
Total (56) Silver Rosie's for the week
14 boxes of halves this week and about $140 in hand rolls & about $30 loose.
Of the 14 boxes 8 were skunks & 6 had 5 to 12 keepers in ea.
The hand rolls produced approximately 20 keepers some rolls had as many as 3 keepers in them and 1 produced a 1961 proof Franklin. Got 1 40% off of teller trays
The score card
1-43P W.L.
1-53D B.F.
1-57P B.F.
1-61P B.F.
1-61 PROOF B.F.
13-64
8-65
8-66
21-67
14-68
10-69
No Proof coins in the boxes this week. No odd stuff.
18 90%
61 40%
Got some Canadian coins in the trash, and a customer using the coin counter in front of me gave me a hand full of foreign coins, when I asked her about them. I said wow! you got some cool stuff here, and she said, here I don't want them. Litrally a hand full.
I felt pretty good about my week......
Mojo
2 $50 Bags of Penny's
25 Wheaties 1 older than 1940 a 1936P
2 1k bags of dimes. & $400 in hand rolls
Bag 1 (46) total silver Rosie's 40 of which were 1964 seemed in pretty good shape.
Bag 2 (6) total silver Rosie's
Hand Rolls (4) total silver Rosie's
Total (56) Silver Rosie's for the week
14 boxes of halves this week and about $140 in hand rolls & about $30 loose.
Of the 14 boxes 8 were skunks & 6 had 5 to 12 keepers in ea.
The hand rolls produced approximately 20 keepers some rolls had as many as 3 keepers in them and 1 produced a 1961 proof Franklin. Got 1 40% off of teller trays
The score card
1-43P W.L.
1-53D B.F.
1-57P B.F.
1-61P B.F.
1-61 PROOF B.F.
13-64
8-65
8-66
21-67
14-68
10-69
No Proof coins in the boxes this week. No odd stuff.
18 90%
61 40%
Got some Canadian coins in the trash, and a customer using the coin counter in front of me gave me a hand full of foreign coins, when I asked her about them. I said wow! you got some cool stuff here, and she said, here I don't want them. Litrally a hand full.
I felt pretty good about my week......
Mojo
Upvote
0







