Uncle Bill, Look in the outfield.........also the kid in the middle of a picture is my grandson.........he scored half our runs tonight. And finally I asked the kid beside me if I could take a picture of his patch.........for you
2GF: Not so funny-I was on an island when it capsized, everyone was holding on to the trees and the sharks were gobbling everyone up when they slid into the water. Lucky for me I died before the sharks could get me.
Hey Uncle Bill did you see your flag in centerfield? Also those kids didn’t speak Canadian, they spoke French and that’s cheating cause we don’t! Hahaha
A matter of how you look at things — While I sat in the reception area of my doctor's office, a woman rolled an elderly man in a wheelchair into the room. As she went to the receptionist's desk, the man sat there, alone and silent.
Just as I was thinking I should make small talk with him, a little boy slipped off his mother's lap and walked over to the wheelchair. Placing his hand on the man's, he said, "I know how you feel. My mom makes me ride in the stroller, too."
EFFECTIVE SUICIDE COUNSELING!
A desperate looking woman stood poised on the edge of a high cliff about to jump off.
A filthy tramp wandering by stopped and said, “Look, since you’ll be dead in a few minutes,
and it won’t matter to you, how about a little sex before you go?”
She screamed, “NO! Bug off you filthy old *******!”
He shrugged and turned away saying, "Okay, I’ll just go and wait at the bottom.”
2GF; Got any pictures? I have built or rebuilt more then I realized, I just ordered another gun safe. I have four sons and only one has no interest in shooting, he was in the Navy, go figure.