Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeup you’re right. Guys sure do come and go on MLB teams. Blake is pitching today against the Blue Jays. I’d like to see him go deep about 5-6 innings

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snell went 2 1/3 innings and just got pulled. He threw 63 pitches

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
not surprised. I'm a Houston Astros fan and Justin Verlander reached today 3,000 career strikeouts!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that 3000 strikeouts! Brother that is flipping awesome!! I like Verlander too!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
wouldn't surprise me if he makes the baseball hall of fame

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey GB1, is this a 3 out of 5 series between A’s and Rays? First game tonight!!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife friend who’s son played for Astro’s. He was a pitcher. I think he might be AAA now because of his shoulder surgeries. I’ll ask my wife for the name.

Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
since i'm a baseball fan i collect baseball cards from any era mostly 1980's- today as a side hobby i enjoy it though. I saw were Pete Alosno broke the rookie HR record if he keeps going the way he does he may make the hall of. I'm glad i have his rookie card.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son had the inaugural year of ALL the Florida Marlins.......... AND a signed Walter Payton rookie and signed Dan Marino rookie card........ lost every damn one!!!!!!!!!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
no i haven't heard of him. how did he lose the cards

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was a kid......... the Walter Payton card, he took it to school. This only happens to us. I told him don’t take the stuff to school. He was showing it off on the bus, they were passing it back and forth and it blew out the window. When he got off the bus, he was green, blue, gray about to puke. We got in my vehicle and went searching. Never found it. As for the Marlins and Marino cards........ we think his first wife....

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somewhere around here, I have pictures of the 1996 Braves. They use to do Spring Training here. You know KLetscko, David Justice, Chipper Jones, Javier Lopez and those awesome 90’s Pitchers!!!!!! I never collected that stuff but when I was a kid 7-11 did baseball players on their large Slurpee cups. For $.26 cents you got a Large Slurpee on a baseball trading cup. I had Roberto Clemente, Johnny Bench, the Niekro boys, Pete Rose ( got robbed) and such oh yeah Catfish Hunter...... I played baseball from age 4 until my accident my junior year...... Because of Niekro, I threw a knuckleball. Because of Rose, I was a switch hitter. I hit harder left handed but can place the ball right handed! How about you????

Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
I use to do baseball. quit it because parents yelling not so nice words and getting the face of the ump. My only sport now is MMA which i love

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We do BJJ too that’s awesome!!! I have some bad stories about baseball when I was young. I’ll tell ya one. We had a big kid named Otto Lipert. His Uncle was fresh from the Nam missing a leg. So with his prosthetic leg he umped one of our games. The other side didn’t like his calls. Look I’m just telling it the way it was......... they were an all black team. Anyway after the game a big fight. Those parents put that man on the ground and ripped his prosthetic leg off and beat him with it! It was a horrible event. My mother tried to rush me into the car, but I kept seeing this one legged man being beat with his own leg! Cops came arrests everywhere......... and I can still see it.......45 years later...... that’s just one story

Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
congrats! since i don't have satellite i can't watch any games. my mom is going to get a streaming service were i can

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
congrats! since i don't have satellite i can't watch any games. my mom is going to get a streaming service were i can

GB, we use the Amazon Fire Sticks. Check it out. Saving bout 130 bucks a month verses the cable folks. I added Sling to my subscription and get all the college football, MLB and lots of movies. Since I'm in the SEC I get all the football and baseball, basketball etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread