CRISPINS CRITTERS

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
we have a one of those TV's with a Roku built in to it. so my mom says its good enough

Hey GB
Mom's always right.:laughing7:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we lost game one to Houston. Game 2 tonight. I think Blake Snell is our starting pitcher.........Verlander kicked our butts!!!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEYYYYYYY I got a new puppy couple weeks ago I guess. 13 y/o named him DIESEL!!!!!!!!! He’s a miniature Dachshund He’s a bunch of teeth on 4 legs!!!!!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Never get out of the boat GJ, and LD...... I miss you guys!!!!!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judge acquits Sebastian officer during K9 animal cruelty trial in Viera

VIERA — A Brevard County Judge dismissed the animal cruelty case*Thursday in the off-duty death of Sebastian Police Department Officer Eric Antosia’s police K-9 partner, according to a news release from*the department.*

An internal investigation revealed Officer Antosia violated one*standard of conduct and three*code of conduct policies, according to the department's release. Officer Antosia was issued a 120 hour suspension without pay.*

After extensive criminal and administrative investigations, all evidence indicates that this was an unfortunate tragic incident that was unintentional," Sebastian Police Department Chief Michelle Morris said in the release.*

We have examined every aspect of our procedures and equipment to prevent a similar situation from occurring again," Morris added. "While nothing is guaranteed, I am confident that we have addressed this best as is humanly possible."*

Unbelievable.........had this been one of us, we would’ve been hung in public...... sickening

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judge acquits Sebastian officer during K9 animal cruelty trial in Viera

VIERA — A Brevard County Judge dismissed the animal cruelty case*Thursday in the off-duty death of Sebastian Police Department Officer Eric Antosia’s police K-9 partner, according to a news release from*the department.*

An internal investigation revealed Officer Antosia violated one*standard of conduct and three*code of conduct policies, according to the department's release. Officer Antosia was issued a 120 hour suspension without pay.*

After extensive criminal and administrative investigations, all evidence indicates that this was an unfortunate tragic incident that was unintentional," Sebastian Police Department Chief Michelle Morris said in the release.*

We have examined every aspect of our procedures and equipment to prevent a similar situation from occurring again," Morris added. "While nothing is guaranteed, I am confident that we have addressed this best as is humanly possible."*

Unbelievable.........

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People say that there is no difference between "finished" and "complete". I say there is... Marry the right person, and you're "complete". Marry the wrong person and you're "finished".

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My luck — Married couples, both 60 years old, were celebrating their 35th anniversary. During their party, a fairy appeared to congratulate them and grant them each one a wish. The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her wand and poof -- the wife had tickets in her hand for a world cruise. Next, the fairy asked the husband what he wanted. He said, "I wish I had a wife 30 years younger than me." So the fairy picked up her wand and poof - the husband was 90.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob: "So, you say that you won the conversation with your wife yesterday." Joe: "Yes, she came crawling on her hands and knees." Bob: "Really? What did she say?" Joe: "Come out from under the bed, you coward!"

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wishing all of my Friends a Safe, Healthy and Happy Thanksgiving!

Scotty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread