But,

I'm ready for the rain....

Best,

Scott

Hmmm...
Seems like another camping trip.....

Best,

Scott

Night Lady, and gents....5:30 comes early, and want to beat the heat, and mother says I'm not working hard enough:laughing7:

Picture 112.jpg

Otis asks, "No requests?"

For Otis,

Best,

Otis​

Ooops...
Someone suggested this
(Scott)

Best,

Anonymous

Folks,

Another tune for you before I call it a night....great entrance....lol....

Isaac Hayes - Theme from Shaft.

And,
An "easy" tune for your enjoyment as this night draws to an end...

My Best,

Scott

Can't we all not get along?​

Last edited:
Night all!!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well.
Then. how 'bout this?

Your choice.....

Best,

Scott​

Folks,

Little Feat + Friends - Dixie Chicken.

Bill.

Little Feat?

Saw them in concert at Sandstone in Bonner Spring, Kansas. They played on the same ticket as Charlie Daniels and Hank Jr.

Here's a taste....

Best

Scott

Last edited:
Did someone mention Charlie Daniels?

Best,

Scott​

Good night, my Friends,

Scott

So yesterday we had furniture delivered to my house, as we just moved in a few months ago. This place is much bigger than our previous, thus, we had to buy furniture to fill it (and my wife wanted to replace our old beat up bedroom furniture).

So my wife had ordered a new bedroom set when we were at the furniture store picking out couches/chairs, etc. What we did not realize was that since we were replacing old beat up dressers with one of those dresser/closet combos and moving it to a (previously unused) built in alcove, this would eliminate our current TV setup creating a problem that I never even knew I had.
:laughing7:
This entailed shopping for a new TV that could be placed in front of the bed in an empty spot on the wall where the old dresser used to be. The solution was to FINALLY replace our old 32" CR tube TV with an HDTV that would be mounted to the wall.

Well, she picked out the furniture, so this part was my project. I found a really nice LED 32" HDTV made by Samsung and had it delivered to my door for $282 total. Tack on an additional $25 for the wall mount and I was ready to install.

USED MY GARRET PRO POINTER TO LOCATE THE STUDS. Measured and drilled the holes and set up the mount. Mounted the plate to the back of the TV and set it all up. Works great and I feel some "homeowner pride" having done the whole job myself.

I know I am no match for diesel as in building my own house or anything, but I'll take a win where I can get it. Thanks for reading.

Just don't get suckered into redoing the bathroom. Congrats on a succesful job.

Folks,

Here's a tune to perk you up after your day's efforts.

The Spinners - Working my way back to you.

Heads up RC! "The courtesy of you hall is somewhat lessened of late, Theoden King."

"Then we hold true to ourselves. We will not abandon Merry and Pippen to death and torment."

Folks,

Kind of dark song....but a great tune and message nonetheless.....

Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back