CRISPINS CRITTERS

Squiggy, have you come to like tapa talk 4 yet?

As we all remember the great 60's, and the fine liquid refreshments......anyone remember the fine eating establishments? Burlington had a dive called," The Lure"... shaved roast beast( not sure it was beef), and the fries and coke for a buck. On a bun with "horsey" sauce" The local UVM hangout was The Tower Pizza...... .25 cent drafts, and $1 plain pizzas

And for my friends who have worked at $hi&&y jobs,

The past defines your future!

Make the most of it!

Best,

Scott​

Crispin,

Looks like Worldtalker's words of wisdom sunk in.....it certainly isn't easy putting an emotional distance between yourself and your work.....fact is if you don't, you, me or anyone else would be heading for a burnout.....big time.

Regards + HH

Bill

I gave a talk tonight for a cancer support group. As usual, somebody asked me, "How do you deal with all of this on a daily basis." I gave a new answer tonight: "A friend of mine gave me advice that has changed the way I interact with people. It is not an absolute answer to your question; however, it has been very helpful. 'Control your emotions or somebody else will.'" The woman who asked the question smiled and gave a knowing look. I wonder if she is a metal detectorist...

Crispin

I believe Ted Bundy was cruel to animals before he started killing women...

I once rented a house in Kansas City from Jefferey Dahmer's relative.....

PS.
Anyone ever hear of "Bob Berdella?"

Or perhaps "BTK?"

I was close or there for each incidence.....

Too freaky....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
My Friends,

If you need somebody,
call upon Crispin or myself.

We can suggest help and possible directions for your health...
Whether it is physical or mental....

My Best,

Scott

Disclaimer:

Scott is not yet licensed as a mental health professional.
However, his opinions are highly regarded amongst his peers....​

Last edited:
I gave a talk tonight for a cancer support group. As usual, somebody asked me, "How do you deal with all of this on a daily basis." I gave a new answer tonight: "A friend of mine gave me advice that has changed the way I interact with people. It is not an absolute answer to your question; however, it has been very helpful. 'Control your emotions or somebody else will.'" The woman who asked the question smiled and gave a knowing look. I wonder if she is a metal detectorist...

Crispin

maybe the psych nurse?

I rode my bike across town when I was a senior in high school to be the night manager of a full serve gas station.

Remember "Pumping Ethyl?"
$0.34 per gal.

Saved up until I bought a Honda, 1964, 305 Dream with a "Scrambler" front end.

Damn, those were the days.....

Best,

Scott

I haven't thought of ethyl in years. Recall a fill up for $4 or $5? And we had to wash the windshield and ask to check the oil. Remember bulk oil?
My first vehicle was a 72 Yamaha 250 enduro

Squiggy, have you come to like tapa talk 4 yet?

Yes, I love it...although due to practically daily crashes (with the new tapatalk) they have many new fixes...all in all a great app..:)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

me thinks Squiggerator likes anything with "talk" in it

I haven't thought of ethyl in years. Recall a fill up for $4 or $5? And we had to wash the windshield and ask to check the oil. Remember bulk oil?
My first vehicle was a 72 Yamaha 250 enduro

Yeah, my Friend,

I could fill up the tank of my 305 and "shoot the "square" several times....

For about $0.50....

Best,

Scott

Yeah, my Friend,

I could fill up the tank of my 305 and "shoot the "square" several times....

For about $0.50....

Best,

Scott

the saying is true " youth is wasted on the young"

Jammie clubbers! (yes you Backbacon) time for a shower and jammies. a bit of tv then sweet sleep

night kids..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back