CRISPINS CRITTERS

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From Orlando, I believe that Jet Blue flies up here several times a day....meet you at the airport......My buddy owns the bait shop and fish market........Par-T........Gary

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know the song but I remember hearing the lyric "Smoke on the Mountain, Fire in the Sky." Can our DJs work their magic?

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Good night my friends,

The sun falls and the moon rises. I have an early plane to catch up North for fresh lobster!

See you tomorrow night,

Crispin

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I tripped over this tune while looking for something else....lol....this group is actually from Long Island...go figure.

Mountain - Mississippi Queen.

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol!..Bill, that GREAT!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,

the Babies did it, now the day, and night are perfect! I need to get some things ready for a client, so I bid you adio, and will see you all tomorrow......I wonder what time Crispin arrives?:dontknow:........later all.......gary

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill,

the Babies did it, now the day, and night are perfect! I need to get some things ready for a client, so I bid you adio, and will see you all tomorrow......I wonder what time Crispin arrives?:dontknow:........later all.......gary

Bet he would want to arrive at least before last lobster gets out of the pot!

A calm night to all.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Missed my flight up...o well, wife wouldn't have been too happy if I had jumped ship on her. Happy Friday! I'm going to try to get some detecting in. I haven't found gold since the Caribbean...

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
When one of our beloved DJs returns from happy hour, I have a request for "another one bites the dust."

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

To bad about missing the flight......but you avoided being relegated to the sofa for the rest of your married life...lol.

Here you go.....another one bites the dust.

When one of our beloved DJs returns from happy hour, I have a request for "another one bites the dust."

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And Isat at the airport all day with a cooler of Maine lobsters.......Oh well they tasted good, and I promise that when you do catch that flight, you will have the feast of a lifetime, and that includes all my friends here. We can most likely find a place for you, this is a tourist area, and I will make sure you don't go hungry, better head out and see where the deer are, and the fish and seafood are in the freezer.

To our fine staff of DJ"s, I also have a request......Billy Joal, " I Might be Crazy"...later...gary

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Missed my flight up...o well, wife wouldn't have been too happy if I had jumped ship on her. Happy Friday! I'm going to try to get some detecting in. I haven't found gold since the Caribbean...
Bring her with. Pick out a summer place. I might be able to find a caretaker l.o.l..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread