All Treasure Hunting
Rell chair Nice bro very nice

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The weekend is upon us, BBQ and some nice cold beer in my chums new 37 foot RV. No worries as there will be no drinking and driving, we're just going to be parked in his driveway. Our wives think we're a tad strange for planning this event for the entire week. :tongue3: I wonder what they will think when they see the Pizza Guy show up to the door of the RV around midnight? :laughing7: :occasion14:
[video]http://www.spike.com/video-clips/d78f7n/rv-who-is-that-maniac[/video]

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you think could be one of the greatest "backseat of my first car" bands of all time!!!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The weekend is upon us, BBQ and some nice cold beer in my chums new 37 foot RV. No worries as there will be no drinking and driving, we're just going to be parked in his driveway. Our wives think we're a tad strange for planning this event for the entire week. :tongue3: I wonder what they will think when they see the Pizza Guy show up to the door of the RV around midnight? :laughing7: :occasion14:

hey jammie bud, you have a long beard and dark glasses by chance?

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GMD thanks for covering my back.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey jammie bud, you have a long beard and dark glasses by chance?

Not too long anymore, I trimmed about 6 inches off of it for my wedding this past May. You're not gathering intelligence for your night attack are you?

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back bacon sounds like you guys are in for some fun. Are you football fans! Football party at back bacons neighbors new rv tomorrow. I forgot who my Gators are playing hooty hoooooo! And just think for the next 9 days it will be me and the boys and my dogs as my wife leaves me on a cruise.... Boo hoo but wait I wonder what we can get into hehe

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back bacon sounds like you guys are in for some fun. Are you football fans! Football party at back bacons neighbors new rv tomorrow. I forgot who my Gators are playing hooty hoooooo! And just think for the next 9 days it will be me and the boys and my dogs as my wife leaves me on a cruise.... Boo hoo but wait I wonder what we can get into hehe

I'm not too much of a fan but always seem to be cooking for my buds at a Superbowl Party every year.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not too long anymore, I trimmed about 6 inches off of it for my wedding this past May. You're not gathering intelligence for your night attack are you?

OHhh no I'm not anywhere's near you, relax

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what team is favorite? don't say pats

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Party at back bacons neighbors houses new rv and backbacons cooking tomorrow. So I gather you must me Canadian eh? My best pal is Canadian he comes down here about every 2-3 years . He flies MEDEVAC airplanes. I think he lives about 1200 miles from the North hole. He's a great friend

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Came across this tune when surfing......check out the outfits 1970's cool.....lol...

Buddy Guy + Junior Wells - Little by little.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread