Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guitar Center Medford Oregon.

There were at least 100 more electric guitars. An entire acoustic room. with at least 100.
Can I borrow a few bucks guys?:laughing7:

guitar center.JPG

guitar center two.JPG

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
exactly how many do you need? ( guitars I mean)

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
it isn't about how they play - it's about how YOU play them

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OV needs a pickle jar for donations. Ok buddy, wife has left me again. I'll donate to OVs go fund me, he needs a "few" guitars if you donate to my boat fund! And after I get a boat of whatever type, you and Scott can come play your first gig on my boat! Deal?

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OV needs a pickle jar for donations. Ok buddy, wife has left me again. I'll donate to OVs go fund me, he needs a "few" guitars if you donate to my boat fund! And after I get a boat of whatever type, you and Scott can come play your first gig on my boat! Deal?

A friend of mine has a commercial fishing boat....it is a royal pain in the ass!!!!
Does that count?

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff you can't put a number on guitars that would be like asking Scott how many textbooks he needs, or asking me how many shots of ya kill ya it need, or asking GIB how many bodies of ocean to cross, or Dieselram how many motors to equal enough horsepower to pull his house to Florida, or RC even how much horsepower does he need, or Bill from Lachine how many songs to get us back "in check " or "Crispin " what is his meaning of life, or Pat - Cats is her old man home, or any Critters " how did you sleep tonight?" Or misstakingly stating a real world fact and it missing Treasure Hunters evil EAGLE Eye, for one day.............if I've missed anybody in my Gatorade induced drunken stupor I apologize..... Oh yeah and Scotty's familia stories....again if I forgot anyone, I apologize, I'm sorry. My attempt at humor is well mentioned. You are all in my heart. I hope I made you smile. Good night to all my Critters friends and treasure hunters and dreamers and party monsters! Yeup I'm a happy go lucky drunk. But I have a new signature block I think I'm going to put out there. I be been shooting a little bit and refuse to forget where I came from. So here it is please tell me what you think for my new signature block, haven't done it yet.......let it sink in for a little.....

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher...........well there it is, read it a couple times, quite possibly my new signature. Any feedback is welcome. And no I didn't write it, but I LOVE IT!!!! HOOYAH good night my friends, good night! May you all sleep peaceably tonight, Amen.....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dads surgery was this morning.
The surgical team got the screen with flaps inside it unrolled inside his bad heart valve and are satisfied with it's position and sealing.
A pacemaker seems to be going to be a fulltime deal now...will know more in a couple days..
So..good.
He went in the shower the other day with his hearing aid and fried it.
Now every one has to yell at him.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher...........well there it is, read it a couple times, quite possibly my new signature. Any feedback is welcome. And no I didn't write it, but I LOVE IT!!!! HOOYAH good night my friends, good night! May you all sleep peaceably tonight, Amen.....

022-3003.jpg

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh RC ILL PRAY for your family and dad. I seem to be doing a lot of that lately. I'm glad dad is ok and that's what you need right now my friend. Be strong Rc's dad, be strong sir we are all pulling for you sir.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But what of , or is peace of spirit in this life?

A friend I mended fence with, (A safety issue disputed caused a parting) was told he was no longer eligible for V.A. medical due to his wife working.
A former Nam vet..
So his lump went un-operated on. Of course not being diagnosed was part of the why.
Now it has become more than a knife can cure and chemo and radiation are on deck.
All I could offer was to suggest he seek an advocate to communicate with the V.A. as to how he was not eligible and if it was due to his wifes income.
And to propose some fishing come summer.
Just to have something down the road to consider beyond his family worries.

It hurts to hear of this.

Certainly the VA has taken shots recently...rightly so.

Bureaucracy? Politics?

Which I saw coming and resumed my academic pursuits to be qualified to help.

A few moths ago, I attended a meeting with Congressman Doug Collins, Senator Isakasen and Bob McDonald who was previously the CEO of Proctor and Gamble.
The open meeting was held at the College auditorium.
I'm sure that I have pics around here somewhere.

The gist of the meeting was centered upon a program of easing the increasing volume, leading to increased wait time, using "local, private, 'co-providers.'"

A couple of links to peruse....

Secretary Robert A. McDonald - Office of Public Affairs

Health Programs for Veterans - Veterans Health Administration

If I can help in any way, Please let me know....

Best,

Scott

PS.

I had an idea today to meet sometime with Congressman Collins to see about establishing a Georgia "Cold War Veteran" license tag! :thumbsup:

This is the only tag I'm qualified for.

https://mvd.dor.ga.gov/motor/plates/PlateDetails.aspx?pcode=RX

It's a "new" tag available.

ADDED:

The form required for Veteran Tags in Georgia.

https://mvd.dor.ga.gov/motor/forms/...acture_of_a_Special_Veteran_License_Plate.pdf

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread