What's new

Crockett

Dtylee

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do I post a picture on here need help found old buckle
 
Above the text box there's an icon with a tree, press that to upload image
 
How do I post a picture on here need help found old buckle
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_teacher.gif
2nd - take a look at [HOW TO VIDEO] Upload/Attach/Center/Delete images in posts
metal_detector.gif
3rd - If you want to just show off your buckle - post it on Today's Finds!
metal_detector.gif
4th - If you need help in ID'ng it - post it on What Is It?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom