Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Mar 9, 2010 #1 It has some numbers on it -8136 Any guesses? Attachments IMG_2582.webp 43.1 KB · Views: 219 IMG_2583.webp 21.9 KB · Views: 205 IMG_2584.webp 24.5 KB · Views: 217 IMG_2585.webp 25.1 KB · Views: 217
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 10, 2010 #2 The style is what I believe to be a Monk's Cross, which traditionally was worn around a Monk's neck. I remember those being sold as both key chains and necklaces back in the late 60's -early 70's. Upvote 0
The style is what I believe to be a Monk's Cross, which traditionally was worn around a Monk's neck. I remember those being sold as both key chains and necklaces back in the late 60's -early 70's.