What's new

Cross solid roll off the list

CoinFetcher

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
2,503
Reaction score
3,304
Golden Thread
1
Location
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cross 'solid roll' off the list

Wow. Had a 64 ender. 5 total in roll. First one of these. Not the last.
 

Attachments

  • image-1586028249.webp
    image-1586028249.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Upvote 0
very nice! how much CWR did they have, just that 1 roll?
 
They had 210 mix. Got it all. Some opened brinks rolls. Only one with this wrapper style. Should probably go get their dimes and quarters, but it's a super central bank, I imagine those are long gone. Plus, I don't think I can buy all of their dimes and quarters. Too dang many.
 
Awesome, I hope to find one someday *fingers crossed*
 
Congrats on joining the Solid Roll club!!! Great find!!!
 
When I first read the thread name I thought it read, "Cross Solid Rolls Off the List."

I was like, "Hey, what did I do??"
Then I read it again.....

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
 
Congrats! Such a beautiful sight. Hope to find a solid roll eventually. Do you normally visit this bank?
 
YAHTZEE!!!!

H$H!!
TGB
 
My newest short term goal in CRH is to get another 'yahtzee' from tallguybry.
 
Welcome to the club! You now have some serious bragging rights.
 
got my first solid roll a month ago ( all 40% ers.) feels like i won a lottery.
 
It was a downtown bank. Never visited it before.

All Kennedy's. 5 90%ers, rest 40s.

It does give me some bragging right. It also topped off my first roll of 1964s, and got me close to my 4 th roll of 40%ers.

I have a lot of house work to do today, but I have the urge for precious metals. I feel like have the bug.

Also, yesterdAy, I found toned 1967 half in the reject bin. Opps, musta missed that one. And a 1964 from another banks
Cwr. And then 2 skunk boxes.
 
SO, so sweet! Nice job. Still waiting for my first solid...but each day it is getting closer!! :zoom:
 
Very nice roll! I thought I had another one earlier this year. I think I posted on the topic but in short, I opened a roll and notice one coin that didn't look like the others, pulled it and realized it was clad and all the others were silver. That's what looking at the loot through sunglasses will do for you if you're not careful. Earlier that day I had found a single 40%er in a teller's tray. Swapped them out and put the roll into the stash. That's a good feeling.
 
The roll as I saw it. Noticeably heavier.
 

Attachments

  • image-2035129567.webp
    image-2035129567.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 112
Im still looking for a 90%. Through about $600 in halves, i've gotten to 40%'ers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom