Ray S S
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,010
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Port Huron, Mi.
- Detector(s) used
- Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
A little entertainment here.
For you old car buffs, here is a spiffy one with the cars, (rods and customs) we drove back in the
50's and 60's.
Turn up the sound; this is neat. Someone did an awesome job of putting this together.
At the very end you'll hear the song, 'Thunder Road', sung by Robert Mitchum. In the email I
got, it says this the only song sung by Robert Mitchum for publication. That is not accurate, as
I have an album (331/3 rpm) that I bought back in the late 50's by him and is mostly Calipso
songs.
Enjoy.
Ray
http://cruzintheavenue.com/CarsWeDrove.htm
For you old car buffs, here is a spiffy one with the cars, (rods and customs) we drove back in the
50's and 60's.
Turn up the sound; this is neat. Someone did an awesome job of putting this together.
At the very end you'll hear the song, 'Thunder Road', sung by Robert Mitchum. In the email I
got, it says this the only song sung by Robert Mitchum for publication. That is not accurate, as
I have an album (331/3 rpm) that I bought back in the late 50's by him and is mostly Calipso
songs.
Enjoy.
Ray
http://cruzintheavenue.com/CarsWeDrove.htm







