What's new

CT Beach Fossils

rage1398

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_5762.webpIMG_5763.webpIMG_5764.webpIMG_5765.webpIMG_5766.webpIMG_5767.webpIMG_5768.webpIMG_5770.webpIMG_5772.webpIMG_5773.webpIMG_5775.webpIMG_5776.webpIMG_5777.webpIMG_5778.webpIMG_5779.webpIMG_5781.webpIMG_5782.webpIMG_5783.webpIMG_5785.webpIMG_5787.webpIMG_5788.webpIMG_5789.webpIMG_5758.webpIMG_5759.webpIMG_5760.webpIMG_5761.webpIMG_5757.webpIMG_5754.webpIMG_5756.webpIMG_5753.webpI need help identifying what these are (if they are fossils at all). Last 3 specimens are purchased fossils(last 3 Photos), The other 8 specimens were found on a Connecticut beach.
 
Last edited:
First one is an oyster, second one is a clam, third one looks like the hinge of a large clam. Fourth one, I have always known them by the name of shark eye shell. Thats all I got. Good luck.
 
Deleted by author.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Rage! Also being from your neck of the woods, I too know how difficult it is to be a fossiler on the east coast. Did you collect these from central Connecticut?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom