CTH 3 Campers Club

Hooking up trailer...will be picking up girls soon and heading out...please keep us in your prayers as we travel...Hope to see everyone soon....wish I would have sent tents on ahead, so Steve and Bill could have everything set up for us...LOL...since they were so bored...rest time will be over soon boys ...I think these girls packed everything they had...and they want to decorate all their tents....I know we are forgetting something.... :hello:

Fellow campers,

After much deliberation and discussion, I AM STILL COMING!!!!!!!

I should roll in Thursday morning, probably before 10:00 a.m. I will pitch my little tent, if I remember to bring it. It is still set up in the basement right now. I am putting new elastic cords in the "rain fly". For some reason, after being unused in the bag for 6 or 7 years, the elastic has failed. Imagine that!!!

Hopefully I will not forget anything critical. Long periods of concentration have not been my strong point this week.

See you soon!

Bob

Gypsy,

We are already aware of the likelihood that you are off, but have you left yet?

See you tommorrow!

Bob

We're definitely leaving tomorrow sometime instead of today. Some things came up and we're going to spend some time with Hannah's grandma and family today. We'll see you all tomorrow though!!

Bran <><

Cynangyl said:
okay Bob....will keep on prayin!! See you when you get here!

We are already campin! Where is everyone? lol Brian and I got in last night and Bill and Steve were relaxing and waiting for us. Gonna try and get down to hook up with Evy here pretty soon. Hurry up everyone!

Already? guess you bet us to the best Claim. we'll be there tmrw eve.

Are air mattresses allowed in the Gypsy camp? ;D And if they are, does anyone have a pump I could borrow? I am packing but can't find the d___ thing. >:(

See my post to you on the other CTH3 thread. :wink:

Bran <><

air mattresses are fine and yes, we have pumps here...just hurry up and get here while there is still room! lol

We're a comin, we're a comin!!! ;D
By the time we finish here and go get gas & pick up a few little extras at Wal-mart, it'll probably be about 2:30-3:00pm by the time we leave...

Bran <><

Alright, Hannah & I are leaving to go do the last few errand things for this trip before we leave. We should be hittin' the road around 3:30pm and get in by around 7 or 8pm I'd imagine. See ya'll soon!!! ;D ;D ;D

Bran <><

Cant believe its over! Our camp was fantastic and you couldnt ask for a better bunch of neighbors! Thanks to everyone who camped and put up with us! And thanks also for not letting us blow away during the night!

Cindy have a safe trip home...!!!And thanks for all your help....Next year I am looking for a tent with a storm shelter and is not airborn!

It sure was great seeing you and the girls again....still would love to have you closer! Sure glad to have gotten time to spend with the girls and REALLY appreciated their help with Dani too! What a great time! Boy did we EVER have great neighbors! Everyone in camp was absolutely awesome! It was great to get there early and get to visit more and even fun fighting the balloon tricks.....none of them ended up in Wichita though! lol Give the girls a hug from me!

Thanks everyone in camp for the great time!! Everyone at the hunt in fact! Can't wait to see you all again!

RJGMC said:
Gypsy,

We are already aware of the likelihood that you are off, but have you left yet?

See you tommorrow!

Bob
Hmmm Bob...pretty sneaky to post this after we had already left....LOL....Had I read it before hand I wouldnt have fed you when you arrived! LOL....Just kidding
Was great to meet you

I ended up with 7 lawn chairs stacked out side my camper when we got back sun eve to the camp, only 1 was mine, and one of mine missing. My cheapo frying pan is MIA , and I have someones car opener button thingy. LOL

Attachments

• 101_1456.jpg
    101_1456.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 184

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back