CTH 3 Campers Club

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
godisnum1 said:
Juanmoretime said:
P.S. I sure hope the weather is good and dry or there's gonna be some unhappy campers!! :BangHead:

Nah, just do what I always do when I go camping and the weather looks sketchy... rig up some tarps over the tents. :wink:
Never hurts to pray for some nice weather though... :icon_sunny:

Bran <><

Well....we will all be camping in the cattle barns if it gets bad....LOL

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Just as an after thought...When selecting my tent site...I would like a list of those of you who snore......... :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
warsawdaddy said:
Gypsy Heart said:
Just as an after thought...When selecting my tent site...I would like a list of those of you who snore......... :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Gunsmoke - big time!

Who's gonna sleep,anyhow?
I just need to know how many clothes pins to bring.,.....

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
From what I've been told......I could probably use one of those clothes pins. I just haven't heard it and who can you believe anymore.....lol.
See y all in May......yahoo!!

gregd573

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy,

We'll just bring you cotton balls for your ears at night!! :icon_thumleft: Problem solved!! Lol! :hello2:

Steve ;D

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
if you see me metal detecting in the middle of the night dont wake me up ;D

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Mental Granny said:
Well Dixie and KC and since Baggins I thinki is camping if he brings his pooch (we met in LA) !

And Steve if your ROOSTER still crows we will have to send in the DOGS after you in the mornin! :icon_sunny:

Just saw this....if dogs are ok...I might bring Buster again....
Baggins

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
I also have a spare tent that I had won at the Florida hunt...if anyone needs to use one...
Baggins

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
OK guys, sorry for the long absence. I just have to chime in here and post a couple things. lol

LandRun1.JPG

I see everyone is scrambling for an open campsite.

LandRun3.jpg

Some of the latecomers

LandRun2.JPG

This is what happens if you snore! No clothespins needed. :D

CTH Family.jpg

A partial CTH family portrait.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL what a great post Stoney! :laughing7: :laughing7: Great pics of the real run. Sure glad to hear from my friend.

Burdie

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Now thats Funny stoney, we'll be the first on sight to stake our claims.

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
of course...
Baggins

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
godisnum1 said:
I know that if I'm able to come, I FOR SURE wanna camp out!!!!

How far is Oasis? That's the place I was thinking about for this time around. I know my buddy Randy (randyinarkasas) and possibly his friend Matt (peanut) may be attending also, and Randy will need a place with electricity for his CPAP machine.
I know I'd really like to have a place where we could all have an open fire... :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Just a suggestion, but here is how I remedied this situation. I too, sleep with a CPAP. I got a power inverter that plugs into my lighter socket and I bring an extension cord, run it out a slightly cracked window, drag it into my little tent, and plug it in. I have never had a problem with it draining my battery as it draws very little power. I highly doubt you will need or want you humidifier on, so all it is doing is running the little fan. Also, if you don't want to plug it into your lighter socket, you can bring an extra car battery and the adapters for you to attach it to the battery are just a few bucks OR come with the adapter. You can get a decent one for around $50 or $60 bucks but they are worth their weight in gold. I have done this for about 6 years now and I actually carry my CPAP anytime I am on the road in case of an emergency.........or in case I find a place to detect that takes me longer than a day.

here is a link to one that would work just fine I am sure. http://www.amazon.com/Cobra-CPI-200...d to say Lord help me????? Hasta luego ~Nash~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions