CTH2 TRAIL RIDER GUEST LIST UPDATE 10/06/08. New!! PRIZES POSTED!!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: CTH2 TRAIL RIDER GUEST LIST UPDATE 9/17/08. New!! PRIZES POSTED!!

Oh for those that dont know him I DO NOT allow EGGS, PEANUTS, PICKLED PIGS FEET, ECT. You get the idea !

Just in case !

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 280

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Monty said:
Anyone know the long range weather forecast for Caldwell?

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USKS0088?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

10-Day Forecast for
Caldwell, KS
High/Low (°F) Precip. %
Today
Oct 05 Mostly Cloudy / Wind 79°/62° 20 %

Mon
Oct 06 Scattered T-Storms 69°/54° 60 %

Tue
Oct 07 Partly Cloudy 69°/50° 20 %

Wed
Oct 08 Sunny 76°/50° 20 %

Thu
Oct 09 Sunny 76°/54° 20 %

Fri
Oct 10 Sunny 78°/58° 0 %

Sat
Oct 11 Partly Cloudy 72°/54° 10 %

Sun
Oct 12 Showers 73°/50° 60 %

Mon
Oct 13 Showers 74°/48° 60 %

Tue
Oct 14 Scattered Showers 69°/50° 30 %

Last Updated Oct 5 09:13 a.m. CT

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

mental granny said:
Monty your stayin in Blackwell with Gypsywitch and Cynangel how much more luck do you need?

Ear Plugs ....he might want to bring ear plugs.......

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Re: CTH2 TRAIL RIDER GUEST LIST UPDATE 9/17/08

Cybercop106 said:
Well, after begging him for a while ( :D ) Burdie said I could be a johnny-come-lately and go to the soiree. Now I just need to get ahold of Bridge End Farm to arrange shared transportation......... I sent him a couple PMs, even offered to share driving in one of my "better gas mileage" vehicles (I'd love to bring my 4x4 PU but 12 mpg is ridiculous).
Apparently he hasn't been on here today or he's ducking me....... Is it because I'm a Midwestern transplant trying to infiltrate the SEC?? ??? ;D
Anyway, I hope he lets me know what's what's up soon. I'm worried the motel rooms will be gone and I'll have to sleep in a cardboard box under an overpass............ :tard:

BTW, those are fantastic prizes!!!! The organizer(s) and donors/donor arrangers rock!!
rock_kitty.gif

rofl, Midwestern transplant huh rofl, ducking ya? naah you might be ducking me now since I been in the deep woods for 3 days. I sent you a pm.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

warsawdaddy said:
Glad you're 'in'.Don't let BEF forget that it's breakfast at 7am in Springfield,MO. on Friday!

7am? eatting? by 7am I will be hunting something don't think it will be chow :wink: WSD I planned to be in Cladwell Thursday evening. Now that Cybercop and I might tag up route could change. How far is springfield from caldwell? And if we do eat there it has to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay away from Basspro or I might never get out of springfield.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Bridge End Farm said:
warsawdaddy said:
Glad you're 'in'.Don't let BEF forget that it's breakfast at 7am in Springfield,MO. on Friday!

7am? eatting? by 7am I will be hunting something don't think it will be chow :wink: WSD I planned to be in Cladwell Thursday evening. Now that Cybercop and I might tag up route could change. How far is springfield from caldwell? And if we do eat there it has to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay away from Basspro or I might never get out of springfield.

It's probably about 225mi.But if you are going to be in Caldwell/Blackwell thurs night,don't think you'll drive back on friday for breakfast.Haven't heard from Gypsy yet,so it may just be Nana,Charlie and me.Ridgerunner and BB haven't said anything yet either.

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Anything's fine with me...... I'm just happy I get to go!! If I had to drive all that way by myself I probably wouldn't.............
It will be great to finally meet everyone in person!
Bridge and I are working out the details. Now I just have to find a motel room or pack a large cardboard box that will fit under an overpass near Caldwell............ :o

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri

Hey WSD.......

I am not sure what time I will be leaving the house but breakfast doesn't sound to bad. The cracker barrell at 7am? ........greg

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

gregd573 said:
Hey WSD.......

I am not sure what time I will be leaving the house but breakfast doesn't sound to bad. The cracker barrell at 7am? ........greg

Yep,see you there.I think it's exit 80A on I-44(Glenstone),south side.If we finish by 8am,that should put us in Caldwell by 1pm.Ark City by 12,Blackwell???

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

warsawdaddy said:
Bridge End Farm said:
warsawdaddy said:

It's probably about 225mi.But if you are going to be in Caldwell/Blackwell thurs night,don't think you'll drive back on friday for breakfast.Haven't heard from Gypsy yet,so it may just be Nana,Charlie and me.Ridgerunner and BB haven't said anything yet either.

well don't put the coffee cups away yet :wink:

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cybercop106 said:
Anything's fine with me...... I'm just happy I get to go!! If I had to drive all that way by myself I probably wouldn't.............
Bridge and I are working out the details. Now I just have to find a motel room or pack a large cardboard box that will fit under an overpass near Caldwell............ :o

;D ;D ;D Where do you think your going? The only over pass in this country is when a bull over passes the top of you. :thumbsup:

Burdie

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2

Cybercop106 said:

Just let everyone know where you are staying. We will make sure you have a ride too and from the site and wherever else.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900

Cybercop106 said:

Cybercop,

As of last week, the Economy Inn in South Haven still had rooms available. We booked one.
They may not be very nice, but it will be a roof over our heads, with a bed and a tub. :)

Timberwolf

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am sorry to announce that Godisnum1 is not going to make it to the hunt after all. We will miss his passion for detecting.

Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We will miss him very much! Cant wait to meet everyone else that I havent yet met!

But remember the cowchip throwing contest !

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for the thread messages and the PMs with advice and offers. Stan hooked me up at the Blackwell Super8 so I'm good to go.
I'll see ya'll at Caldwell if not before (Springfield Cracker Barrel on Fri morn)......................

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Burdie said:
I am sorry to announce that Godisnum1 is not going to make it to the hunt after all. We will miss his passion for detecting.

Burdie

mmmmmmmmmm wonder why :wink: guess we will have to pick up the slack by his void :tongue3:

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bridge End Farm said:
Burdie said:

Burdie

mmmmmmmmmm wonder why :wink: guess we will have to pick up the slack by his void :tongue3:

His boss will not let him off.
Burdie

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Burdie said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Burdie said:

Burdie

His boss will not let him off.
Burdie

thats a drag, glad mine agrees with every decision I make :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread