rebelLT said:The wife and I r at motel 6 room 112, also on a frigen iPhone
I am in Tulsa working, but will take a few hours off tomorrow to run up and say hello to all. Dang work keeps getting in the way of my fun.GrayCloud said:OK, what is the address/gathering place for tomorrow?I am in Tulsa working, but will take a few hours off tomorrow to run up and say hello to all. Dang work keeps getting in the way of my fun.

GrayCloud said:OK, what is the address/gathering place for tomorrow?I am in Tulsa working, but will take a few hours off tomorrow to run up and say hello to all. Dang work keeps getting in the way of my fun.
RR
roswellborn said:It looks like most everybody is there and already havin' some fun. Waiting impatiently for pictures - everybody - hug everybody else for me, please.
Enjoy, and don't forget the pictures!
Nan
Wish you were here. The hunt is shaping up to be a great one. We had a super time at dinner tonight and we are all ready to start the hunting tomorrow. I have taken a lot of pictures, but will have to wait till I get home to post. I didn't bring a USB cable to download them to my laptop. I have been hovering around all the action and probably have a few incriminating shots. 
WSD and myself, Nana and Charlie and some others will be around the Red Barn in Caldwell for Breakfast. Times are flexable. I think we are going to leave the Motel 6 around 6:30. That should give us enough time to eat and get back to the meet for Burdie to guide us out.bubba607 said:So where and when are we meeting in the morning for breakfast