I'm home!Not in jail Mighty!But only got back with one garter although one of the gals Propped her leg up and let me search for one.Finds?What finds?I have heard rumors of some V nickels,buffalo and a super barber quarter and some IH's and some mini's and some modern and broach and heck,I can't remember,don't really know if anyone bothered with pics or not.Missed you Nan,not one nose flute showed up!I couldn't detect much ,just couldn't pry my detector out of
Charlie's hands long enough to hunt any.I do know that there was a rumor that some stuff may have been found today.
You guys should have seen that 'shanty town'campsite! Cyndi's tent would go almost flat then pop up tall and she said it was the wind but I figure it was her snoring doing it.Weather was great and all I heard from RR,Nana, Cyndi and Gypsy was whining about the cool breeze.
It was really great to see everyone again.God I love 'em!
Only one member that I know of had to walk around town and visit every event until he could drive back without a DWI.He was smart enough to ask the local law if they gave dwi's in Caldwell and when he heard the 'yes' response,then he knew what he had to do.(name withheld at RR's request to prevent family squable with her A$$).There may be other tales but I don't snitch!
To those at the hunt who do not care for dogs,Dixie flips her tail.She was trying to be on her best behavor and for her first outing at seeing more than two people at a time and hardly ever a car,I think she did just fine.She did want to bring Dani and kaeli home with us and wanted to put Jacob's cap gun where it would do the most good!But she enjoyed herself for her first outing.Everyone knows she's shy now.Ask the campers about the night time trains.
Dixie and I do appreciate the way she was received and all the cool comments about her.She was truely embarrassed and now I can't do a thing with her.