What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

Bran...I dont know how you are going to pack a bulldozer...but judging by the size of the hole you dug last year...you might need one....

As far as food...I will have a pot of something at camp simmering and biscuits and gravy for breakfast for the camp dwellers...

We girls claim the shower in the building...so you all will have to bathe in the creek.....

I hope everyone is bringing their musical instruments and singing voices for the campfire...
 
Gypsy Heart said:
Bran...I dont know how you are going to pack a bulldozer...but judging by the size of the hole you dug last year...you might need one....

As far as food...I will have a pot of something at camp simmering and biscuits and gravy for breakfast for the camp dwellers...

Yeah, you're probably right... but TSA will only allow me to take so much with me on my flight. :-\

And MMMMMMMM.... I LOVE camp food!!!! I might have to get some eggs to go along with that...

Bran <><
 
I think due to the history of the town, poker seems the only fair way to claim a shower. So Gypsy, bring all your marked cards!! And Bran, I think I saw a bulldozer near Caldwell we possibly can rent if you feel the need. Bulldozers and poker.....Lord, this is sounding better and better!!!

Steve :o
 
oh my....I am getting hungry just thinking of the biscuits and gravy! My favorite!! lots of headlamps...need those...we can guide the bulldozer in during night hunts! :laughing9:
 
more ....
 

Attachments

  • forum.webp
    forum.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 274
  • indexCA0AWIN3.webp
    indexCA0AWIN3.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 272
  • indexCAPK92SM.webp
    indexCAPK92SM.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 285
  • indexCA0AWIN3.webp
    indexCA0AWIN3.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 274
  • me.webp
    me.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 214
  • forum.webp
    forum.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 277
  • indexCAPK92SM.webp
    indexCAPK92SM.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 276
godisnum1 said:
Gypsy Heart said:
Bran...I dont know how you are going to pack a bulldozer...but judging by the size of the hole you dug last year...you might need one....

As far as food...I will have a pot of something at camp simmering and biscuits and gravy for breakfast for the camp dwellers...

Yeah, you're probably right... but TSA will only allow me to take so much with me on my flight. :-\

And MMMMMMMM.... I LOVE camp food!!!! I might have to get some eggs to go along with that...

Bran <><

That is very accomodating of you Gypsy. :-* I love biscuits and gravy too.......and hey Bran, eggs would taste pretty good, along with some bacon, and oh yeah, some grits and piping hot coffee! :thumbsup:
 
And more ...
 

Attachments

  • Aug15-Sept17_2006__015.webp
    Aug15-Sept17_2006__015.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 264
  • scuba2.webp
    scuba2.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 242
  • Aug15-Sept17_2006__015.webp
    Aug15-Sept17_2006__015.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 34252_(2)rick.webp
    34252_(2)rick.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 251
  • IMGP1217.webp
    IMGP1217.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 258
Juanmoretime said:
And Bran, I think I saw a bulldozer near Caldwell we possibly can rent if you feel the need. Bulldozers and poker.....Lord, this is sounding better and better!!!

Steve :o

We'll keep those big guns to the side, unless we find a viking hoard again... :wink:

Cynangyl said:
oh my....I am getting hungry just thinking of the biscuits and gravy! My favorite!! lots of headlamps...need those...we can guide the bulldozer in during night hunts! :laughing9:

Oh YEAH!!! A headlamp!!! I totally forgot that I still need to get one!
I think this is the one I've wanted for some time, which one of the guys showed me his during the last hunt.
That 3 watt LED is SUPER BRIGHT! Might be time to get it now...
http://www.amazon.com/Rayovac-Highb...Headlight/dp/B000OSHJ98/?tag=treasurenet01-20

thrillathahunt said:
That is very accomodating of you Gypsy. :-* I love biscuits and gravy too.......and hey Bran, eggs would taste pretty good, along with some bacon, and oh yeah, some grits and piping hot coffee! :thumbsup:

Biscuits, eggs, bacon & grits... I'll feel right at home like down here in the South!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><
 
Ya' know, hash browns would be kinda nice too. ;D
 
And someone to fan you to keep the bugs off! And a comfortable chair to sit in while you are waited on hand and foot and fed breakfast! I must be dreaming again!!!
 
If you can demise enough of those gorilla gnats out there,you could have hot wings for supper.
 
You don't need to worry about bugs that fly. They are dead spattered up against the buildings and trees. That is how hard the wind is blowing this month. Bring anchors to keep you in place while hunting. Wish a tornado would come through just to slow the wind down. Mother nature must be preparing for all the wind coming to the hunt. :thumbsup:


Burdie fastgun-A.gif
 

Attachments

  • fastgun-A.gif
    fastgun-A.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 174
Tryin' to lock this crazy-go-nuts bunch out of the thread now, huh Burdie??! :laughing7:
That just made me laugh....

Bran <><
 
thrillathahunt said:
Yeah, what about the food situation? I know 2 meals will be provided, but what about the rest of time? I like to eat you know ;D

Are there any good restaurants close by?

or am I going to have to bring a refrigerator? :laughing7:

Dont worry Rick Im bringin plenty of beans and beer
 
I am soooo ready for the hunt!!!!! I just cant wait. I'll most likely be rolling in early.lol 8)
 
Johnny Ringo Silver said:
I am soooo ready for the hunt!!!!! I just cant wait. I'll most likely be rolling in early.lol 8)

I feel ya!!! We'll likely be leaving early Wed morning as well.
If it weren't for my flight getting in so late on Tuesday night, we'd probably be leaving then instead.
Oh well, as long as we all get there.... ;D

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom