What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

Sweet dreams Evy!!
 

Attachments

  • s6.gif
    s6.gif
    305.1 KB · Views: 353
  • s6.gif
    s6.gif
    305.1 KB · Views: 352
godisnum1 said:
Me too!!
Yeah, I may have to side-step the showers and go to the creek or something instead... :laughing7:
Bran <><

We have a room at Motel 6 only 11 or 12 miles away from Caldwell. You and the Gyps can borrow our shower if you get to reeking too bad! :laughing9:
 
Cybercop106 said:
godisnum1 said:
Me too!!
Yeah, I may have to side-step the showers and go to the creek or something instead... :laughing7:
Bran <><

We have a room at Motel 6 only 11 or 12 miles away from Caldwell. You and the Gyps can borrow our shower if you get to reeking too bad! :laughing9:

Heh, I may have to take you up on that... especially after slaving away in a huge hole and getting all dirty!! Man, I hope I don't leave a ring around your shower. :laughing7:

Bran <><
 
godisnum1 said:
Cybercop106 said:
godisnum1 said:
Me too!!
Yeah, I may have to side-step the showers and go to the creek or something instead... :laughing7:
Bran <><

We have a room at Motel 6 only 11 or 12 miles away from Caldwell. You and the Gyps can borrow our shower if you get to reeking too bad! :laughing9:

Heh, I may have to take you up on that... especially after slaving away in a huge hole and getting all dirty!! Man, I hope I don't leave a ring around your shower. :laughing7:

Bran <><

We'll just leave a couple extra bucks for the housekeepers!! :D
 
Cybercop106 said:
godisnum1 said:
Cybercop106 said:
godisnum1 said:
Me too!!
Yeah, I may have to side-step the showers and go to the creek or something instead... :laughing7:
Bran <><

We have a room at Motel 6 only 11 or 12 miles away from Caldwell. You and the Gyps can borrow our shower if you get to reeking too bad! :laughing9:

Heh, I may have to take you up on that... especially after slaving away in a huge hole and getting all dirty!! Man, I hope I don't leave a ring around your shower. :laughing7:

Bran <><

We'll just leave a couple extra bucks for the housekeepers!! :D

How about a bunch of dirty old coins instead?
 
warsawdaddy said:
And is 'Quick Draw McClaw' ready for the high noon showdown on Main?

Crawfish.gif​
Quick Draw McClaw is ready for High Noon and the Cajun Two Step​
 
Re: CTH3 IN HONOR OF STONEY56, OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

River Rat said:


CTH-3 In Honor of Stoney56
May 7, 8, & 9th
Caldwell, Kansas


“Don’t Forget To Bring List”
​
Metal Detector(s)
Extra coils
Headphones
Pin Pointer
Shovel
Trowels/Digging Tools
Gloves
Knee Pads
Bug Spray
Sun Screen
Extra Batteries
Battery Charger
Detector Charger
Finds Pouch
Back Pack
Magnifying Glass
Binoculars
Towel(s)
Wet Wipes
Hat/Cap
Rain Gear
Waders/Rubber Boots
Warm/Cool Clothes
Camera
Zip Lock Bags (for finds)
Camp Chair(s)
Camping Gear (for those who are camping out)
Flash Light/LED Head Lamp - night digging
Display(s) of finds for “Show & Tell”
Music instruments – for those who plan to play
​


If I left anything off the list, let me know!!
 
Cybercop106 said:
godisnum1 said:
Cybercop106 said:
godisnum1 said:
Me too!!
Yeah, I may have to side-step the showers and go to the creek or something instead... :laughing7:
Bran <><

We have a room at Motel 6 only 11 or 12 miles away from Caldwell. You and the Gyps can borrow our shower if you get to reeking too bad! :laughing9:

Heh, I may have to take you up on that... especially after slaving away in a huge hole and getting all dirty!! Man, I hope I don't leave a ring around your shower. :laughing7:

Bran <><

We'll just leave a couple extra bucks for the housekeepers!! :D

lol as Gypsy WELL knows from our last trip there.....there is a shower right next to our campsite in the building we will be meeting in! lol You shoulda seen her on the way in!!
 
24 NOT LONG TIL WE'RE IN THE TEENS !!
 

Attachments

  • collect.webp
    collect.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 334
3 weekends and a wake up! Tick, Tock, Tic.............
 
Re: CTH3 IN HONOR OF STONEY56, OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

River Rat said:
River Rat said:


CTH-3 In Honor of Stoney56
May 7, 8, & 9th
Caldwell, Kansas


“Don’t Forget To Bring List”
​
Metal Detector(s)
Extra coils
Headphones
Pin Pointer
Shovel
Trowels/Digging Tools
Gloves
Knee Pads
Bug Spray
Sun Screen
Extra Batteries
Battery Charger
Detector Charger
Finds Pouch
Back Pack
Magnifying Glass
Binoculars
Towel(s)
Wet Wipes
Hat/Cap
Rain Gear
Waders/Rubber Boots
Warm/Cool Clothes
Camera
Zip Lock Bags (for finds)
Camp Chair(s)
Camping Gear (for those who are camping out)
Flash Light/LED Head Lamp - night digging
Display(s) of finds for “Show & Tell”
Music instruments – for those who plan to play
​


If I left anything off the list, let me know!!

I was just reviewing this list last night, trying to figure out what I'm able to get into my checked in luggage on the plane. :thumbsup:

Bran <><
 
Anyone know what BB's wife's name is yet? Has she been initiated into this mess yet?We'll have to see how well she can toss a cow pattie.
Son's name?
 
Yeah, what about the food situation? I know 2 meals will be provided, but what about the rest of time? I like to eat you know ;D

Are there any good restaurants close by?

or am I going to have to bring a refrigerator? :laughing7:
 
thrillathahunt said:
Yeah, what about the food situation? I know 2 meals will be provided, but what about the rest of time? I like to eat you know ;D

Are there any good restaurants close by?

or am I going to have to bring a refrigerator? :laughing7:

We have three places to eat, also a one stop, and Grocery store. Wild game is in the area such as deer, turkey, and possum. :tongue3:

Burdie
 
Burdie said:
thrillathahunt said:
Yeah, what about the food situation? I know 2 meals will be provided, but what about the rest of time? I like to eat you know ;D

Are there any good restaurants close by?

or am I going to have to bring a refrigerator? :laughing7:

We have three places to eat, also a one stop, and Grocery store. Wild game is in the area such as deer, turkey, and possum. :tongue3:

Burdie
Also roadkill is free for the taking and can be used for jerky during the hunt.
 
Burdie,

And don't forget roadkill......gotta get up early to beat the buzzards, but you won't get to sleep anyway so you'll be up in plenty of time. Oh yeah, I know where there is a whole field of buffalo, kinda big though just for a couple of meals........this was a pretty one with flowers tucked behind a horn. I'm sure its quite gentle....NOT!

Steve ;D
 

Attachments

  • DSC03055.webp
    DSC03055.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 296
WSD,

Baldingboys wife is Mrs. BB and his son is BB jr. until he gives us their real names! :laughing7:
 
ANNOUNCEMENT
I must close registration down in six days. I only have four more slots for hunters left any way. Thank you all for your support.


Burdie fastgun-A.gif
 

Attachments

  • fastgun-A.gif
    fastgun-A.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 231

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom