What's new

CTX 3030 Finds a Silver Chain

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit the beach on the incoming tide. This is the best of it. 20in .925 Italy chain. Broken right at the ring. Easy fix. Spend 1 1/2 hrs looking for a Platinum wedding band guy had lost in 6 hrs before I started to look. He had marked the area off. Had it not been fathers day I might have giving up sooner.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 3,903
Upvote 0
:occasion14::headbang: Nice; I wish you luck next hunt Steve:icon_thumleft:
 
Those are great to find.....nice and heavy in the hand.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom