What's new

ctx3030 headphones

zigzag

Full Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
196
Reaction score
219
Golden Thread
0
Location
ft laud, fl
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 2 xcal II 1000's, 1 has OBN's remote PP & peltor HP's, 2 aquasounds, dual field, sunspot 920i hybrid, 720i, 3 rtg scoops, Howie scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am going to purchase a ctx 3030 but I'm having trouble deciding on what waterproof headphones to get. I'm considering Detector Pro. Any information would be appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
UW headphones? Skullies.....

If you do go detector Pro, wait about 5 or 6 weeks, A new set is coming out. I should have some for testing next week. The old sets are setup for all UW detectors and use a small coil to make this possible. But when it comes to HP's what is good for one is not the best for the others. The new set has a custom design on the piezo's which piezo's are used in all UW headsets, except skullies. Which use audiosears 2463's, same used in Killer Bees, Black Widows, Sunray Pro golds. The new design on the GGUW's are to offer much better audio over the old sets. And volume control.

. OBN0003.webp
 
Last edited:
OBN0056.webpSkullies with an adaptor for the WM10 remote.
 
Thanks OBN. I'll check into the skulls.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom