rick67 Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,736 Golden Thread 0 Location Smithtown NY Detector(s) used XP, Whites, Garrett, Lesche, T-Rex, RTG. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 24, 2018 #1 Found this Cuff link Button today. I thought it would have been an easy ID. However it has no backmark and the few I found similar had more arch in the left wing. Please don’t ask for a more clear pic. I phone 7 stinks. Thanks.
Found this Cuff link Button today. I thought it would have been an easy ID. However it has no backmark and the few I found similar had more arch in the left wing. Please don’t ask for a more clear pic. I phone 7 stinks. Thanks.
grasshopper Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2007 Messages 1,931 Reaction score 3,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus/Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2018 #2 Just guessing, but I would say 1820's (ish) navy button. Similar to the 11th one down on this page Shiloh Civil War Relics Catalog In terms of an exact match with no backmark I can't say for sure. Upvote 0
Just guessing, but I would say 1820's (ish) navy button. Similar to the 11th one down on this page Shiloh Civil War Relics Catalog In terms of an exact match with no backmark I can't say for sure.