What's new

✅ SOLVED Cuff link ???

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,610
Reaction score
11,521
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
This little doodad rang up a 10 on the Nox, I think it’s cooper and maybe pewter. I think it’s a cuff link but I’ve never seen this set up........any guesses?
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    669 KB · Views: 74
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    651.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    670.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
That would be my guess as well.
 
Upvote 0
Yeah it's a type of cufflink or cuff button with a spring toggle doohickey.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180511_045015.webp
    IMG_20180511_045015.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
Thanks guys!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom