What's new

Curacao ?

justundermyfeet

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS 2 - MINELAB EQUINOX 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone :hello:

Is this allowed to detect on the beach in Curacao ?

Best regards
 
Last edited:
Yes, it's 100 Netherland.

It's the ABC Islands (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao).

I know from a detectorist friend it's allowed in Aruba, so i guess it's the same in Curacao ?
 
I don,t know about metal detecting but I had liberty there in 1974 and found Curacao to be a great place.Lots of good rum too!
 
I was there in 1967....W O W !!! I would do my 20 there, if possible..Aruba was W O W, X 2
 
i know a few guys that supposedly live there 6 months and 6 months in massachusetts
they hunt the beaches systematically down there
 
I know for Aruba, but i was asking about Curacao.

But i guess it's the same rules.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom