PeteCress
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2021
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
A part which is basically a 1" cube of either steel or aluminium fell off the snow blower last winter.
I have a grassy area (2-3" lawn) where it probably is hiding above-ground in the grass.
Is there any hope of setting up a Garrett Ace 250 to search for the part without triggering excessive notifications?
I have tried a few settings and, so far, it seems hopeless.
My money is on something under "Custom" settings but so far no joy.
Has anybody been here?
I have a grassy area (2-3" lawn) where it probably is hiding above-ground in the grass.
Is there any hope of setting up a Garrett Ace 250 to search for the part without triggering excessive notifications?
I have tried a few settings and, so far, it seems hopeless.
My money is on something under "Custom" settings but so far no joy.
Has anybody been here?







