What's new

~~ Curbside goodies ~~

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
The old syringe and two rosies was found on a house site,, the wheaties and american legion pin , wash. and other rosie all came from a curbside hunt, have not dug that many wheaties in a day or two!!!,, check out the old toy gun,,, those curbs are still full of stuff!!!

get some!!!

wayne co.
il.
 

Attachments

  • P1000776 [800x600].webp
    P1000776 [800x600].webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,100
  • P1000777 [800x600].webp
    P1000777 [800x600].webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • P1000778 [800x600].webp
    P1000778 [800x600].webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,090
  • P1000779 [800x600].webp
    P1000779 [800x600].webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,065
Upvote 0
love the old gun , very cool
 
Nice finds !!!!!!! :icon_thumright:
 
That is a really bold eagle on the pin. I wonder if it dates to the 30's. That's the time where there were lots of "bold eagles" around, and in the art deco design. The B-17 had a bold eagle.
 
High Plains Digger said:
That is a really bold eagle on the pin. I wonder if it dates to the 30's. That's the time where there were lots of "bold eagles" around, and in the art deco design. The B-17 had a bold eagle.

Hmmm,, dont know on that one????,,,its pretty cool tho,, looks like a coin eagle!!!!
 
cool gun......my son said.....HE DIDNT FIND THAT! :laughing7:
 
Nice finds. You sure that gun is a toy? Very realistic
 
Very nice finds! LOVE that gun! It looks like a model of a civil war pistol to me! :tongue3: WTG! :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds there :icon_thumleft:

That old syringe is kinda creepy :icon_scratch:

Blaze
 
Wow Art , even DR. Bombay from the Bewitched era never had a siringe that old. lol . That is a nice day of finds in any book. I am quite sure that pin is quite the rare piece to a collector. The gun is very nice collector piece .
Will be swinging in style next week . I am about to get my new V3i watch the finds board this fall I feel it comming. Great "stuff" Art . Rob
 
underdogger said:
Wow Art , even DR. Bombay from the Bewitched era never had a siringe that old. lol . That is a nice day of finds in any book. I am quite sure that pin is quite the rare piece to a collector. The gun is very nice collector piece .
Will be swinging in style next week . I am about to get my new V3i watch the finds board this fall I feel it comming. Great "stuff" Art . Rob

Thanks for the reply Rob, I will be watching for your post's

art

wayne co.
il.
 
very cool and unique finds. i actually love the syringe. i bet there are collectors who would love that.
 
You got a bunch of Winners there :o
Love the flint and Award :wink:
Your syringe is in great shape, I got a larger 'Bulb type' with various attachments,
they are a bit 'Creepy' :laughing7:
Curbside eh, Gotta try that sometime :thumbsup:
 
steelheadwill said:
You got a bunch of Winners there :o
Love the flint and Award :wink:
Your syringe is in great shape, I got a larger 'Bulb type' with various attachments,
they are a bit 'Creepy' :laughing7:
Curbside eh, Gotta try that sometime :thumbsup:

That little patch of grass holds a lot of goodies!!!


thanks for the reply

arthur
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom