Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2018 #1 Curry comb, recovered from Ohio cavalry camp. Lost Mt. GA. D. Attachments image.webp 733.9 KB · Views: 114 image.webp 578.2 KB · Views: 109 Upvote 0
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2018 #2 Dharmacy said: Curry comb, recovered from Ohio cavalry camp. Lost Mt. GA. D. Click to expand... Very Nice. I got one from what I believe was an Ohio Calvary camp , the handle is different , wish I had pictures of it. Was yours basically on top of the ground ( under leaves ) like mine?
Dharmacy said: Curry comb, recovered from Ohio cavalry camp. Lost Mt. GA. D. Click to expand... Very Nice. I got one from what I believe was an Ohio Calvary camp , the handle is different , wish I had pictures of it. Was yours basically on top of the ground ( under leaves ) like mine?
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Yes, if I remember right, it was on top of the ground or very close to it. D.