What's new

Customer rolls

Felixaaron

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I read a few post today where you folks had huge customer roll scores and it got me excited. I have never found a single silver in customer rolls, but I have not done a ton because most of my banks don't have them.

I will take a full PTO day soon and drive all over this city until I find a whole trunk full, but before I do, any quick tips?

Thanks in advance
 
Upvote 0
Plan your route.
 
When a bank has halves and hands you them loose make sure you ask them if they have any in the safe that are rolled.

And when they don't have any in the trays ask if they have any in the safe. A simple "Do you have any in the safe"? works some times.

I've had a few banks forget the rolls in the safe and only check the trays.

Last tip: like fistfuladirt said, bing lots of $.

It sucks when you have a bank tell you they have $400+ in halves and you don't have the $ for them.
 
SeaninNH said:
When a bank has halves and hands you them loose make sure you ask them if they have any in the safe that are rolled.

And when they don't have any in the trays ask if they have any in the safe. A simple "Do you have any in the safe"? works some times.

I've had a few banks forget the rolls in the safe and only check the trays.

Last tip: like fistfuladirt said, bing lots of $.

It sucks when you have a bank tell you they have $400+ in halves and you don't have the $ for them.

Amen, had that happen to me once, it will not happen again..... :laughing7:
 
mountainman 2 said:
Plan your route.

That is really good advice right there. I spend some time the night before a road trip figuring out all the banks in 1, 2, or 3 zip codes (depending on the size of the towns), then I plug the addresses into mapquest and figure out the most economic circular route. You will also encounter banks along the route that you did not chart.

Having enough cash should be a given, but something will help being slightly short on cash is to plot in 1 or 2 dump branches along the route. I'm not talking about rolled dumps, I'm talking about branches with coin counters (if there are any) within your route. This will help you re-use the cash you have on you that day.

Good luck and HH.

Nick
 
I keep going back to back here aroeund me and they always tell me they do not have any halfs. So I go 30 miles one way to get them. I will keep checking the banks around here just incase they get some......Matt
 
CardsNCoins said:
Having enough cash should be a given, but something will help being slightly short on cash is to plot in 1 or 2 dump branches along the route. I'm not talking about rolled dumps, I'm talking about branches with coin counters (if there are any) within your route. This will help you re-use the cash you have on you that day.

Good luck and HH.

Nick

I would only do this in an emergency. While road-tripping, I would much rather buy the bag off their machine than use it to dump. Any bank where you dump eliminates a potential "buy" bank possibly costing you silver. Of course if you're short on cash and/or they won't sell you the bag, then feel free to dump away.
 
Customer rolls are good to me, I have had several scores of solid silver rolls, and many that were half full of silver. U just have to be in the right bank at the right time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom