What's new

Customer Service @ Bounty Hunter (First Texas Products LLC )

Here you go.......

Bounty Hunter
1465-H Henry Brennan
El Paso, TX 79936
PHONE: 1-800-413-4131
FAX: 1-915-633-8175
 
Turn around time at FTP is very fast... 3 times in 5 years never over two weeks... from N.Y. to Tex. is very fast... i think they only want it there for 2 days then back to you...i could be wrong but that has been my case with them (Felix stellar customer service to me ) for Fisher&Teknetics.
Gary
 
Thanks for the encouragement Gary.....
If I'm ever up in your area, I will give ya a call.

Cool i got lots of spots to hunt
 
Well I do have to say I was surprised today, FedEx stopped in front of the house with my repaired Disco 2200. I reassembled it and was testing in a flash. the letter that came in the box explained that the the problem was a bad "on/off touch switch". Unit was returned within 2 weeks..... So now I am impressed...:hello2:

Well gotta go, have to check my "To Go List" for tomorrows hunt.
 
Well I do have to say I was surprised today, FedEx stopped in front of the house with my repaired Disco 2200. I reassembled it and was testing in a flash. the letter that came in the box explained that the the problem was a bad "on/off touch switch". Unit was returned within 2 weeks..... So now I am impressed...:hello2:

Well gotta go, have to check my "To Go List" for tomorrows hunt.

Glad to see ur swinging again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom