What's new

Customer Service

BigBeefy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read a lot of negative things about the customer service at Minelab. Most of the complaints are from 2010 and 2011. Have they resolved their repair times and customer service issues? I am looking to buy a machine in next couple weeks but won't if they are still behind the curve on service after the sale.
Thanks
Pete
 
Last edited:
Most of the complaints were from when the Excalibut II first came out..... I would have no problem now considering another new Minelab, and would recommend a Minelab to any friend or relative right now....

I noticed many of the stories were members who had an issue, but waitied to send the detector in, then come late spring they send it in to get repair work done for the new season and were angry to find that it was a 4 week wait. The worst thing to do is to wait to send it in, late spring and summer is their busiest times for repairs.....
 
Minelab has got some class act guys working up there in the service department! I am amazed what they have done for me and my customers to get issues resolved quickly! Great people up there!
 
Since the problems with customer service back with the release of the Excal II they have had a management change in the North American Div department starting at the top, the current management is a lot more receptive to customer problems and do truly care about customer issues......
 
Good to know. I am most likely going to get a minelab, now of I could just make up my dang mind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom