Customer Service

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot has been said lately in many a post regarding the customer service of the different manufactures. Some good, some not so good.

Although customer service is extremely important I don't want it to be a major factor when you are deciding on a machine. That is why we offer a loaner machine if you ever have to send your unit in for service. The loaner will be as close to what you have as possible even if I have to pull a new one off the shelf, in other words you won't get an ACE 150 While your AT Pro is in for service. I give a list of available machines for you to choose from. I am working on having two of everything available so you should be able to get the same as you are having serviced...not quite there yet.

I been hunting for a little over a year and have and have had X-Terra 705, AT Pro, T2, E-trac, F2 + more as well as 2 Pro Pointers (1 for back up) and my addiction only grows....

I might have just found my favorite dealer now.....

and by the way... I was eyeing out the F5 you have for sale.....LOL

Thankd Viddy. Be glad to help you out when you need a new machine. Basically i'm a hobbyist first, and I hate to be without a machine when its time to start hunting a well researched new spot, only to find a coil or something has failed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back