Cute little bottle!!

sfox87

May 21, 2013
northwest CT
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone!! I went out for a little while this evening to a bottle dump near a river and found this cute little bottle about a foot in the ground. The funny thing is that I found a big version of this bottle 2 years ago at a different location in a different town lol. When i saw the side profile of this bottle i got so excited because i haven't had any luck lately bottle digging. When i saw that it was a mini version of a bottle i had already found I got even more excited, now i have a matching pair. It totally made my day :). Thanks for looking, Sarah.

lil LP Case bottle4.JPG lil LP Case bottle3.JPG lil LP Case bottle2.JPG lil LP Case bottle.JPG

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the small a lot by itself but that's some awesome luck finding the big brother in a different dump. I hope your luck keeps going! HH

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats !!!!!! sweet bot. Most drugstore bottles around here come sized from 32oz to 1/2oz,so I would think there are more sizes for you to find, keep that shovel dirty 8-)

OP
OP
sfox87

sfox87

May 21, 2013
northwest CT
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope my luck turns around the way that your's has, great find though!

Thanks. I'm sure your luck will turn around. Sometimes you go out and you don't find anything and that can be somewhat discouraging but then one day you go out and find something and it makes it all worth it :)

Oradden

May 31, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I did end up turning my luck around ten fold. But it shortly there after turned around on me again. And I'm in the same boat. So I could say you were right! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread