What's new

CW BULLETS

fortbball9

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTAx 550
I have been collecting CW Bullets for about two years.I have dug a lot of these myself, but i have bought some (the ones that aren't found in my area). I have a total of 106 different bullets, some in drop condition and some has been shot but still in descent shape.Hope you enjoy the pics.Sorry the pics don't seem to be very clear.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 609.webp
    Picture 609.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 378
  • Picture 610.webp
    Picture 610.webp
    36 KB · Views: 346
  • Picture 611.webp
    Picture 611.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 355
Very nice collection you have there. It's really neat.

I have a question for you. How can you know a bullet is a civil war bullet? Couldn't one of those bullets be from anyone? I've always wondered about this and I'm curious.
 
Well the bullets that I have found all was found in known CW camps sites. The bullets that I have bought was from very reliable sellers of CW relics. Every bullet that I have is ID in the Civil War Projectiles II book written by W.Reid McKee and M.E. Mason,Jr. I hope that answers your question.

fortbball9
 
fortbball9 said:
Well the bullets that I have found all was found in known CW camps sites. The bullets that I have bought was from very reliable sellers of CW relics. Every bullet that I have is ID in the Civil War Projectiles II book written by W.Reid McKee and M.E. Mason,Jr. I hope that answers your question.

fortbball9


Thanks.
 
Awesome Civil War bullets! You got a really nice collection there! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom