RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 5, 2019 #1 I have had this button for a while now, and I recently found out that someone dug one of these in a Union camp at Cold Harbor. I always thought it was WWII so what just is it?
I have had this button for a while now, and I recently found out that someone dug one of these in a Union camp at Cold Harbor. I always thought it was WWII so what just is it?
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,207 Reaction score 33,187 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 6, 2019 #2 I think it's a fashion button for a blazer jacket. Gary Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 6, 2019 #3 I also think it's a blazer button. Upvote 0