What's new

CZ-20

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Good news! I got a call from Felix at Fisher this afternoon and my detector is ready and was sent back yesterday. I should get it in 3-5 days! They put a new 10" coil on. A new coil cover, battery housing and more. I can't remember all the things he said they did to it. They re-calibrated it and it now has a new s/n number that I will have to use if I have any more trouble and..... they didn't charge me for anything. I expected to pay for the coil change. I had an 8 inch coil but wanted them to put the larger coil on but they didn't charge me for that either. He said because I had so much trouble last time they wanted to make it up to me. OK Now all I have to do is check it out when it gets here and hopefully all will be well. If not.... I'll send it back! So far this experience is way above my last experience with them. This is what customer service should be! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give that baby a good workout when you get it.
 
Fisher has a great rep for customer service. Good to hear your back in business with the cz-20. I am wondering...did they upgrade circuitry to a 21? I think they do that no matter what now. Anyway...HH and good luck with it. -Joe

mumszie said:
Good news! I got a call from Felix at Fisher this afternoon and my detector is ready and was sent back yesterday. I should get it in 3-5 days! They put a new 10" coil on. A new coil cover, battery housing and more. I can't remember all the things he said they did to it. They re-calibrated it and it now has a new s/n number that I will have to use if I have any more trouble and..... they didn't charge me for anything. I expected to pay for the coil change. I had an 8 inch coil but wanted them to put the larger coil on but they didn't charge me for that either. He said because I had so much trouble last time they wanted to make it up to me. OK Now all I have to do is check it out when it gets here and hopefully all will be well. If not.... I'll send it back! So far this experience is way above my last experience with them. This is what customer service should be! :wink:
 
Glad to hear Fisher came through for you. I hated to get rid of my CZ 20, my experience with the new Fisher company was not as good as what you just had. Let's hope that gold magnet is back on track.

Chuck
 
Awesome to hear that Mumszie.I hope everything works out for ya and you don't have to send it back.
drewan
 
Happy to hear you got it fixed and they were good to deal with. HH
 
Can Slaw said:
Glad to hear Fisher came through for you. I hated to get rid of my CZ 20, my experience with the new Fisher company was not as good as what you just had. Let's hope that gold magnet is back on track.

Chuck

I know exactly what you mean and my first experience with them was a real nightmare but this time it was excellent.
 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Here's to hopin all works well with your newly fixed up beeper!







~~Happy Hunting~~​
 
I am very pleased that Fisher is on the way back with their customer service. I am sure you won't have to send in the CZ-20 again. I have hope then for my CZ-20 also if it dies. I love that machine........... :icon_thumleft:
 
Sandman said:
I am very pleased that Fisher is on the way back with their customer service. I am sure you won't have to send in the CZ-20 again. I have hope then for my CZ-20 also if it dies. I love that machine........... :icon_thumleft:

The CZ-20 is my favorite machine too and if I ever get a chance to buy another one I will. I don't want the CZ-21 but the CZ-20. I love my machine too!
 
I am pretty sure, not positive, that when they get a cz20 they automatically gut it and convert it to a cz21. I owned a cz20 8 years ago, and sold it like a putz to make a credit card payment 4 months before I filed.

Anyway...Id love to have that machine in my arsenal. Just curious if fisher ever mentioned thats what they did to your machine.

HH -Joe


mumszie said:
Sandman said:
I am very pleased that Fisher is on the way back with their customer service. I am sure you won't have to send in the CZ-20 again. I have hope then for my CZ-20 also if it dies. I love that machine........... :icon_thumleft:

The CZ-20 is my favorite machine too and if I ever get a chance to buy another one I will. I don't want the CZ-21 but the CZ-20. I love my machine too!
 
joeb1999 said:
I am pretty sure, not positive, that when they get a cz20 they automatically gut it and convert it to a cz21. I owned a cz20 8 years ago, and sold it like a putz to make a credit card payment 4 months before I filed.

Anyway...Id love to have that machine in my arsenal. Just curious if fisher ever mentioned thats what they did to your machine.

HH -Joe


mumszie said:
Sandman said:
I am very pleased that Fisher is on the way back with their customer service. I am sure you won't have to send in the CZ-20 again. I have hope then for my CZ-20 also if it dies. I love that machine........... :icon_thumleft:

The CZ-20 is my favorite machine too and if I ever get a chance to buy another one I will. I don't want the CZ-21 but the CZ-20. I love my machine too!

They pretty much converted it as parts for the 20 are obsolete now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom